Wednesday, September 22, 2010

R.I.P

Rosie's a little sad today, but staying strong. Daddy needs it. His eldest brother passed yesterday; with a smile on his face proclaiming that he'll see Elvis before all of us. I didn't know my uncle that well, but I knew him well enough to say I loved him, and still love him, though he's passed on and is now free to roam wherever he pleases. I wrote a song last night. It's called "Hey There Uncle." I like it. It reminds me of him. I'm gonna share it with all the rest of the family. There's a LOT of us. Hehe. It's going to be really hard on a lot of people. Especially his 6 siblings, and wife, and his son, and well - everyone. I remember going to visit him each summer where he lived. Always had fun. :) We all know he's smiling down at us from where he is, rocking out and having a good time; because that's just how he is. I love you Uncle Frank! May you rest in peace. ♥ xoxo

Always,
-Rosie.